The Nursing Management is committed to innovation. This is based on the understanding that continuous improvement in nursing practice can make a significant contribution towards improving the user experience.
This continuous improvement can be achieved by developing an innovation-oriented culture, with innovation taken to mean the creation of social value, whether in the form of new products and services (technology, material, devices, etc.) or organizational processes (technological, clinical, management or support).
The objectives of the Nursing Management are:
- Enhancing the innovation capacity of the professionals on the Management teams of the Hospital de Sant Pau.
- Identifying innovative challenges for the professionals.
- Promoting the quality of the service centred on the patient and their family.
- Improving the efficiency of the management of the organization’s internal processes.
- Identifying the innovative talent from among all of the professionals.
- Involving and accompanying the professionals in their projects.